How much do you charge?
- Each event is unique and we need various pieces of information to provide an accurate quote (such as location, date and your specific requirements) Contact us by emailing email@example.com for a no obligation, no hassle quote.
Do you provide a PA system and lighting?
- Yes – We come with all of the necessary equipment to make your event a success – you don’t need to hire any equipment!
Can you play background and/or DJ music before, in between and after the live music?
- Yes – We offer a laptop DJ service free of charge. Visit our ‘what we do’ page for further details.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Yes – All of our equipment is PAT safety checked and we have full Public Liability Insurance up to £10 million for your peace of mind.
What time do you arrive?
- We would typically arrive at 6pm and finish at Midnight. Each event is different so please let us know if you need an earlier start / later finish.
What do the band need?
- A secure changing room in order to get changed and warm up.
- Catering to provide a hot meal for each band member with water / soft drinks / tea & coffee.
- Adequate power / plugs at the performance area or stage.
How long do you take to set up?
- The band will need roughly 1 hour / 1 hour and 15 mins to load in, set up and sound check.
Any other questions? Just ask!